Monday, June 1, 2009

Barbara Willis Workshop

What a privilege it was to attend the wonderful "Danielle "cloth doll workshop by Barbara Willis at Anne's Glory Box on 30 and 31 May, 2009. I would have been happy just seeing Barbara's beautiful inspiring work on display, but learning from Barbara the finer points of cloth doll artistry as well made this workshop a memorable and special experience.







And many thanks to Gloria who facilitated Barba's visit to Newcastle. Happy Birthday, Gloria.


2 comments:

Wilma said...

I hope everyone enjoyed the workshop as much as I did. I look forward to seeing all your beautiful Danielle dolls at Hello Dollies. There seemed to be many different colour combinations - all stunning.

Judith said...

I must absolutely get this book! Looks like you all had a great time. Barbara does such dainty work.Wonderful. LOVE that cake treat yum!!!