Saturday, February 21, 2009

And The Winner Is



And the winner is .... Mrs Chalumeau. Congratulations to all the creators of the Mrs Chalumeau dolls - each of them is charming, has a unique personailty, and is of a high standard. However, Jackie Barry's doll wears the blue ribbon and Jackie wins the much coveted prize of a copy of each of the new books by Barbara Willis and Patti Culea. Congratulations Jackie. And without further ado, here is Mr Chalumeau and the many Mrs Chalumeau, in no particular order. These dolls were made from a pattern by Heather Cooper.




















These are all on display at the Newcastle Craft and Quilt Fair 20-22 February, 2009.
see you there,
Wilma

6 comments:

Judith said...

Wilma! What a great post!!
Judy McCarthy

Judith said...

I am having a slower look now and FABULOUS, FANTASTIC...These must have been a knockout in "the flesh" so to speak!! How exciting. I really must make this doll. I am not sure I could do as good a job though!!Thanks for posting the photos. I've enjoyed very much.
Judy

Fran said...

WOW! all the dolls are Wonderful! What a show of dolls.

Hoopie said...

What a great group of dolls

Kathleen said...

A visual feast!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh my gosh such beautiful dolls. It must have been an absolute nightmare to pick up a winner. Congratulations to all what the ladies each one is a winner if you ask me.